As the Store Director, you lead by example. All activities related to delivering the complete “Bra~vo Experience” is under your direction.
Key Accountabilities Overview:
- Gain familiarity with the Bra~vo intimates clientele on a first name basis
- Meeting sales expectations / goals within the company values and EOS Philosophy (Entrepreneurial Operating System)
- Hire & develop strong team members that will support you in your priorities and that share the company mission and values
- 80%% - Customer Service, present on the shop floor - working alongside your team. Model what excellent customer service and sales development looks like. Team Development
- 20%- Management Administrative Tasks
Key Accountabilities Detailed:
- Ensure that all fitters are trained in delivering the Bra~vo Experience through the Bra~vo Customer Commitments.
- As the Store Director, you will learn the store’s clientele to support the fitter in her customer interaction, providing a more personal customer experience.
- Ensure your team has thorough product knowledge.
- Campaign and lead store events.
- Inspire, develop & lead your team; Crafting and implementing a daily agenda with your team.
- Recruit, interview, hire and train new team members.
- Create a development plan for each fitter, meeting with them weekly.
- Coach team members on customer and product knowledge in bi-monthly team meetings.
- Review sales & budget reports with the Company Director.
- Complete monthly team schedules within budget.
- Communicate team statistics on white board/dashboard overview.
- Offer buying input based on customer requests and buying habits.
- Merchandising sales floor & signage for optimum shopping experience.
Key Abilities Detailed:
A successful candidate will have the following skillset:
- Have a proven track record of inspiring and leading a team.
- Have the ability to think outside the box and problem solve.
- Have a high level of customer service and people skills.
- Be able to work independently and confidently.
- Have the ability to work with a variety of personalities and motivate a sales team to bring out their best.
- Be professional in manner, dress, and communication.
- Be detailed, goal oriented and positive in nature.
A successful candidate will have a background that includes:
- Managed a sales volume with a minimum of $1,000,000.00.
- 1-2 years of high level customer service experience.
- Basic computer operation skills and retail math ability.
What we offer:
With quality of life as our foundation:
- A flexible schedule of 34-36 hours
- A starting competitive yearly salary of $35,000 - $40,000+ commensurate with experience
- Generous 50% employee discount
- 401K program w/ 3-6% match
- 10 days paid vacation.
- Product Wardrobe: 1 Bra & Panty set per quarter
- Allowance towards uniform purchases, ie Athleta.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send a letter outlining your passions and why you feel you would be the right Store Director for our Company along with your resume to email@example.com.